Great results in surgery are achieved because of the team’s attention to detail, passionate drive to help animals and decades of experience. Veterinary surgery is a complex field, one that requires training, commitment, and skill. The veterinarians of Rocklin Road Animal Hospital have years of experience in a range of surgical procedures from routine spay and neuter surgery, to the complexity of stomach, intestinal, bladder, reconstructive, and orthopedic surgery. When needed, specialists will join our team for your pet so that overall care and high level of standards are maintained here at our facility.
Surgeries performed at Rocklin Road Animal Hospital include:
- Spays (ovariohysterectomies)
- Neuters (bilateral orchiectomies)
- Skeletal and joint surgery (orthopedic surgeries)
- Eyelid surgeries
- Ear surgeries
- Nare (nose), pharynx, larynx surgery (for dogs with breathing problems)
- Removal of external or internal masses and tumors
- Repair of trauma such as lacerations, bite wounds, or burns
- Repair of infections such as abscesses
- Gastrointestinal surgeries such as gastric torsion or removal of intestinal obstructions
- Abdominal surgery such as removal of a diseased spleen, kidney, or portions of the liver
- Bladder surgery such as removal of bladder stones
- Orthopedic surgeries, such as bone and joint repairs
- Cancer surgeries are often critical to the treatment of this disease, along with chemotherapy and radiation treatments.
Schedule a consultation with our Doctors for a detailed explanation of treatment options for your pet. Surgery is an important decision, and our goal is to assist you in making the decision that most meets the needs of your pet and your family.