Experienced Veterinary Surgery Services at Rocklin Road Animal Hospital
Great results in surgery are achieved because of the team’s attention to detail, passionate drive to help animals, and decades of experience.
“I heard about Rocklin Road Animal Hospital from a friend of mine. I drove two hours from the Bay to make sure my cocker spaniel Jasmine had the best care I could get her. They did a fantastic job and I wouldn’t trust anyone else to do the job they did!” – Diane H.
Veterinary surgery is a complex field, one that requires training, commitment, and skill. The veterinarians of Rocklin Road Animal Hospital have years of experience in a range of surgical procedures from routine spay and neuter surgery, to the complexity of stomach, intestinal, bladder, reconstructive, and orthopedic surgery. When needed, specialists will join our team for your pet so that overall care and high level of standards are maintained here at our facility.
Surgeries performed at Rocklin Road Animal Hospital include:
- Spays (ovariohysterectomies)
- Neuters (bilateral orchectomies)
- Skeletal and joint surgery (orthopedic surgeries)
- Eyelid surgeries
- Ear surgeries
- Nare (nose), pharynx, larynx surgery (for dogs with breathing problems)
- Removal of external or internal masses and tumors
- Repair of trauma such as lacerations, bite wounds, or burns
- Repair of infections such as abscesses
- Gastrointestinal surgeries such as gastric torsion or removal of intestinal obstructions
- Abdominal surgery such as removal of a diseased spleen, kidney, or portions of the liver
- Bladder surgery such as removal of bladder stones
Orthopedic surgeries, such as bone and joint repairs, are performed on a regular basis at Rocklin Road Animal Hospital. Find more details about our orthopedic surgical procedures on our Pet Bone Care page.
Eye surgeries are delicate and require training and expertise. You will find our veterinarians are experienced in a variety of these procedures, such as eyelid repair and tumor removal. Visit our Pet Eye Care page for more about this area of surgery.
Cancer surgeries are often critical to the treatment of this disease, along with chemotherapy and radiation treatments. Visit our Pet Cancer Treatment page to learn more about our cancer treatment services.
Spay and neuter surgeries are relatively safe, routine procedures that contribute to the health and longevity of your pet. Visit the Spay / Neuter page of our website to learn more.
Schedule a consultation with our Doctors for a detailed explanation of treatment options for your pet. Surgery is an important decision and our goal is to assist you in making the decision that most meets the needs of your pet and your family.